Our Law Firm offers comprehensive legal services to both business entities and individuals. The scope of engagement may also include legal advice on a single matter and cooperation on the basis of definite term contracts.
We specialize in such areas of law as Commercial Law, Civil Law and Labour Law.
Our Engagement Team comprises young lawyers having excellent theoretical preparation and professional expertise in rendering comprehensive legal services to corporate and individual clients.
We co-operate with reputable Warsaw notarial offices and legal advisers' firms, with tax advisers, chartered accountants, real estate appraisers, and with business information providers in Poland and abroad.
Our activities are not limited to the territory of Poland. We make successes in the territories of the Russian Federation and of other countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). Our employees graduated from highly regarded Russian and Ukrainian Law Universities and have relevant expertise and professional qualification
Comprehensive legal services rendered by our Law Firm to business entities include, in particular:
- stablishing companies and partnerships i.e. preparing necessary documents and express registration by appropriate registration authorities (the National Court Register - KRS);
- advising the clients on legal matters;
- preparing legal opinions on general legal acts issued by management boards;
- giving opinions and advising on individual matters that are legally complex;
- drafting highly complicated contracts and giving opinions on contracts submitted by the Client;
- participating in negotiations conducted by the Client over conclusion, change, and termination of contracts;
- effective debt collection;
- effective protection of indebted Clients against creditors and court enforcement officers;
- rendering effective agency services aimed at obtaining credits for individuals and business entities;
- assisting with obtaining financial means from government aid funds and from the European Union (e.g. PHARE, SAPARD);
- rendering real estate agency services, the appraisal and specification.
We advise how to choose a proper organizational structure taking into account the nature and scope of conducted or planned activities. We offer comprehensive assistance in establishing commercial companies and partnerships: registered partnerships, limited partnerships, limited joint-stock partnerships, professional partnerships, joint-stock companies and limited liability companies. We advise on how to prepare articles of incorporation or statutes favourable to the Client, and we prepare other documents required for the company's registration. We also assist in the preparation of company's liquidation, and in special cases we help to prepare the arrangement proposal in the bankruptcy proceedings or the petition to declare bankruptcy.
We also provide formal legal services encompassing the management boards' meetings and shareholders' meetings of limited liability companies. We prepare minutes of meetings of company's authorities and necessary draft resolutions, taking liability for their fomal correctness and legal content. We assist in the preparation of changes to the articles of incorporation and statutes, and in the registration of companies in the National Court Register (KRS). We also prepare information on important changes in law regulations that are relevant for the Client and its activities. We render comprehensive services aimed at preparing and safe transacting of sales and purchase of shares in companies.
We advise on how to protect oneself against dishonest contractors and we assist in recovering debts in the course of pre-trial proceedings. If there is no possibility of such debt recovery, we advise on how to effectively and fast recover such debts in the course of court proceedings.
Moreover, we specialize in rendering legal and business services to companies conducting business activity in the territory of the Russian Federation and other former U.S.R.R. countries, in particular:
- registration of representative offices and companies in the territories of the Russian Federation and other CIS countries;
- registration and provision of services to banks in the territory of the Russian Federation;
- conducting professional business negotiations;
- verification of agreements and contracts;
- searching for agents, distributors and contractors;
- obtaining permissions and licenses;
- assistance, consultancy and supervision over defining payment terms;
- debt collection;
- verification of foreign contractors' financial situation;
- obtaining work permits and legalization of residence.
Our Law Firm effectively collected debts from the territories of the Commonwealth of Independent States and the Baltic States for:
- AUREX LPG Sp. z o.o;
- ANBEST Sp. J.;
- Stanley Fastenig Systems Sp. z o.o.
- Variant Sp. j.
- NIV Consulting Sp. z o.o.
- Nicolaus Sp. z o.o.
This is only a small part of legal and consultancy services rendered by our Law Firm to Polish and foreign business entities in the territory of the Commonwealth of Independent States in the last three years. Every week we advise on legal matters related to the legislation of the above economic region. We are frequently invited to participate in lectures and business meetings devoted to "Eastern markets". We give lectures in the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw and also receive invitations from the well-known training company - the Institute for International Research Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw. Our strongest point is business law of countries belonging to the Commonwealth of Independent States, but we are also good at tax law, customs law, foreign exchange law and labour law. Also here in Poland we are closely connected with the markets of the Commonwealth of Independent States. We render services and maintain broad relations with the Consulates of the Russian Federation and of Ukraine in Warsaw. One of our Clients in Poland is the administration department of the President of the Russian Federation dealing with real property abroad owned by the State Treasury of the Russian Federation. A considerable part of small and medium-sized business "from the East" have had direct or indirect contacts with our Law Firm in Poland.
At the beginning of co-operation with our Law Firm you gain:
- Legal advice in such areas as civil law, commercial law, business law, and labour law;
- effective collection of debts (often using unconventional methods), possibility of purchasing or selling debts;
- effective protection against actions of creditors and court enforcement officers;
- express registration of companies, partnerships, representative offices, branch offices and other organizational units in Poland and the Russsian Federation, as well as in other former U.S.R.R. countries;
- express visas and foreign invitations;
- obtaining financial means and insuring commercial contracts;
- professional business negotiations;
- verificiation of agreements and contracts in compliance with the international law
- analyses and market research on the basis of reliable and accurate data;
- searching for agents, distributors and contractors;
- legal assistance in obtaining licenses and certificates;
- verification of financial situation of business partners;
- preparation of commercial offers for the Polish, Russian and EU markets, translating documentation;
- organization of trips abroad to exhibitions, fairs and economic missions
- flexible fees for our services and satisfaction from the co-operation.
Currently we render comprehensive legal services for over 30 business entities in Poland and abroad. Some of them are:
|Soft-tronik distribution Russia||www.soft-tronik.ru|
|Profit Center Ukraine||www.profit.com.ua|
|Glob Star Club Sp. z o.o.||www.globstarclub.com|
|MATTIS LTD. Macedonia, Skopje||www.mattis.com.mk|
|INLINE FIBERGLASS LTD CANADA||www.inlinefiberglass.com|
|BUDOHAL Marek Chrol||www.budohal.pl|
|Gazimport Sp. z o.o.||www.gazimport.com|
|Inforsys Sp. z o.o.||www.inforsystems.pl|
|Fabryka Urządzeń Mechanicznych KAMAX S.A.||www.kamax.com.pl|
|Infinite Sp. z o.o.||www.infinite.pl|
|HANMAR inż. Marek Hanyga||www.hanmar.pl|
We also successfully advise such companies as:
|Michelin Polska Sp. z o.o.||www.michelin.pl|
|GEM Poland Sp. z o.o.||www.gempoland.com.pl|
|Farecla Polska Sp. z o.o.||www.farecla.pl|
|Stanley Fastening Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.||www.stanley.com.pl|
|ICI POLAND SP. Z O.O.||www.ici-poland.pl|
|Agencja Turystyczno - Handlowa "WARMOS" Sp. z o.o.||www.warmos.pl|
|Zakłady "LENTEX" S.A.||www.lentex.com.pl|
Our motto is - There are no problems, there are only matters that have not been yet dealt with.
The amount of fees is based upon the terms, forms, and scope of rendered services and is calculated in each given case as a result of negotiations with the Client, which fosters co-operation.
Additional information on our Law Firm and letters of reference may be obtained from our website: www.bdgconsulting.pl
Correspondent law firm in Moscow:
LAW FIRM "LEAD CONSULTING SERVIS", Zubovskij bulvar 22/39, office 314a,
119992 Moscow (Russian Federation), tel. 07 095 2456442/7829, fax. 07 095 2471987,